“Reeling In Another Year” with Fish City Grill Pearland!
Join us as we say, “Happy 6th Birthday”, to the Fish City Grill in Pearland, Texas!
1. What is your most popular dish on the menu? The Fish & Chips. Our beer batter is light and crispy and addictive. People forget how good our waffle fries are until they get a big golden plate of them.
2. What is your most popular chalkboard item? By far our most popular item is the Creole Platter. We created this dish three years ago, when people would often ask for sausage with their red beans and rice and etouffee sauce for their catfish. We decided to put all this together into one dish: blackened catfish or trout, and grilled Andouille sausage over red beans and rice, topped with etouffee sauce. Even if it’s not on the chalkboard our guests will ask for it. And we will gladly make it!
3. What is one unique feature about your location? We have the largest patio in Pearland Town Center, and on a cool day we can easily be on a wait for patio seating.
4. Who is your First Tuesday charity in September? Dine Out For No Kid Hungry! All the Fish City Grill locations will be supporting this cause in September.
5. What’s your favorite holiday to celebrate at the store? FAT TUESDAY! We are the only restaurant in Pearland that knows how to celebrate properly. All of our guests and staff anticipate this celebration, and we blow out the day with beads, boas, Jello shots and crawfish.
Fish City Grill – Pearland is located at 11200 Broadway, Suite 380, Pearland, Texas 77584.