“Reeling In Another Year” with Fish City Grill Northwoods
Join us as we say, “Happy 8th Birthday”, to the Fish City Grill in San Antonio, Texas!
1. What is your most popular dish on the menu? This is probably unanimous for all Fish City Grill locations…Serafin’s Fish Tacos or the Honey Chipotle Shrimp Tacos. There is a reason they are so popular!
2. What is your most popular chalkboard item? When we have it in, it is definitely the Blue Crab-Stuffed Icelandic Flounder. People love that they can try fresh seafood from all over the world.
3. What is one unique feature about your store? Our Staff! They go out of their way to ensure each guest who walks through the door has a great experience. We also sell more crawfish than any other restaurant in SA… we are famous for our spicy boiled crawfish!
4. Who is your First Tuesday charity in September? Dine Out For No Kid Hungry! People assume that it’s not really a big issue but did you know that actually 1 in 5 kids deals with hunger?
5. What’s your favorite holiday to celebrate at the store? Fat Tuesday without a doubt! Our staff knows it signals Lent and the heat of crawfish. They also get to dress up, listen to live music, get their faces painted, eat foods we do not normally have in stock, and give out free koozies, beads, balloons, Jello-O shots, etc. to our guests.
Fish City Grill – San Antonio is located in the Northwoods Shopping Center at 18130 U.S. 281 North/San Pedro, Suite #104, San Antonio, TX 78232.