Join us as we say, “Happy 2nd Birthday”, to the Fish City Grill in Las Colinas (Irving, Texas)!
1. What is your most popular dish on the menu? We actually have three in the running that our guests crave most often: our signature Oyster Nachos, Serafin’s Famous Fish Tacos and Rainbow Trout.
2. What is your most popular chalkboard item? Our most popular chalkboard item is our U10 dry-packed scallops we receive from New Bedford, Mass. However, the Texas Redfish is a close second. We serve both of these entrees every Friday and prepare them differently from lunch to dinner.
3. What is one unique feature about your location? Our oyster bar is one of only three in the DFW area! We also have a nice big patio, equipped with an indoor/outdoor bar.
4. Who is your First Tuesday charity in September? Dine Out For No Kid Hungry! Our company is a strong supporter of the organization and our guests really get behind it, as well.
5. What’s your favorite holiday to celebrate at the store? Our staff loves celebrating Mardi Gras and the months leading up to it…it’s when we start getting into the spirit. We also have lots of fun at our annual anniversary party, with live music.
Fish City Grill – Las Colinas is located at 7750 North MacArthur #160, Irving, Texas 75063.