“Reeling in Another Year” with Fish City Grill Flower Mound
In case you missed in, we’ve started a new feature on What’s Happening called, “Reeling in Another Year”, highlighting our stores during their birthday month! Each month, the stores’ general manager will complete a Q&A and those responses will appear here.
So without further ado, please join us in saying, “Happy 11th Birthday”, to the Fish City Grill in Flower Mound!
1. What is your most popular dish on the menu? Fish Tacos
2. What is your most popular blackboard item? Herb Crusted Rainbow Trout with Crawfish Etouffee is always a crowd pleaser
3. What is one unique feature about your store? We are centered between a few really great neighborhoods that offer us the best regulars this side of the Mississippi!! We also have our own in house “Beerista” who has a vast knowledge of everything beer, and he has helped us cultivate a beer list that beautifully compliments our food offerings.
4. Who is your First Tuesday charity next month? Friends of Flower Mound Library
5. What’s your favorite holiday to celebrate at the store? Fat Tuesday! (…of course)
Fish City Grill – Flower Mound is located at 2628 Long Prairie Road, Flower Mound, Texas 75022