“Reeling in Another Year” with Fish City Grill Edmond
In case you missed in, we’ve started a new feature on What’s Happening called, “Reeling in Another Year”, highlighting our stores during their birthday month! Each month, the stores’ general manager will complete a Q&A and those responses will appear here.
So without further ado, please join us in saying, “Happy 8th Birthday”, to the Fish City Grill in Edmond!
1. What is your most popular dish on the menu? Serafin’s Fish Tacos
2. What is your most popular blackboard item? Blackened Texas Redfish with Crawfish Etouffee, yum!
3. What is one unique feature about your store? We are the neighborhood “Cheers”…where everybody knows your name.
4. Who is your First Tuesday charity next month? We are excited to support the Edmond Police Department, and look forward to seeing the EPD Police Academy Alumni on August 5!
5. What’s your favorite holiday to celebrate at the store? Mardi Gras, of course!
Additionally, please join us in congratulating Fish City Grill-Edmond as a 2014 Sunshine Award winner by the Edmond Sun in the category of “Best Seafood”!