Happy Birthday, Half Shells Plano!
This month, we’re starting a new feature on Fish Facts called, “Reeling in Another Year”, highlighting our stores during their birthday month! We hope this will provide you with a fun and unique sneak peek into the personalities of our various Fish City Grill and Half Shells locations.
Each month, the stores’ general manager will complete a Q&A and those responses will appear here.
To kick off our inaugural post, please join us in saying, “Happy 12th” to Half Shells Seafood Grill in The Shops of Legacy!
1. What is your most popular dish on the menu? Our own Serafin’s Fish Tacos, of course!
2. What is your most popular blackboard item? Hard to say because we change it every day. Our Bacon-Wrapped Scallops and anything with either Sea Bass or Halibut usually does very well.
3. What is one unique feature about your store? Our location in the heart of The Shops at Legacy offers our diners plenty of other attractions.
4. Who is your First Tuesday charity this month? Our May First Tuesday supports Hire Heroes USA, an organization that seeks to help returning veterans and their families with job training and placement. You can learn more about the organization by visiting their website.
5. What is your favorite holiday to celebrate at the store? Fat Tuesday, of course. People look at me funny when I wear beads and boas on other days!
Half Shells Seafood Grill – Plano is located at 5800 Legacy Drive, Suite C-2, Plano, Texas, 75024.